- Really great online experience.
- However, the 'in-room' play makes the game. The cooperate style and the split screen are excellent.
- I actually think I liked the first one better (Probably because it's a little easier).
- As first-person shooters go, this is outstanding stuff. Killing zombies is a great time.
- Not much in the way of a story-line. Also, the game play is fairly linear unless you're doing the multi-player.
- The new weapons are a nice touch. I was especially fond of the chainsaw.
Chun-Li's Weird Face Has Been Fixed In New Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Trailer - Fans were excited to see that a new Marvel vs. Capcom game was on the way when it was first announced. But as we saw more of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite,...
46 minutes ago